Define Coralogix as an additional data source to your Grafana for maximum flexibility in metric data visualizations
1) Download the Coralogix Grafana plugin at the following link: coralogix-grafana-plugin.zip
2) Extract the contents of the zip file into the following directory in your Grafana server: /var/lib/grafana/plugins (unless you’ve set a custom plugins directory on your server, in which case you should extract the contents of the zip file to there)
3) Restart the Grafana server (required for Grafana to load the new plugin).
4) Go to the datasource configuration:
5) Click “Add datasource” and choose the Datasource type “Coralogix”
6) Type in a name for this Datasource (i.e “MyTeam Coralogix”), and paste in your company private key (which you can get from the following page https://TEAM-NAME.coralogix.com/#/settings/send/rest)
After you’re done adding this new data source you are ready to use it on any Grafana dashboard.
We recommend checking out the following documentation for writing queries: http://docs.grafana.org/features/datasources/elasticsearch/#metric-query-editor