Coralogix is looking for a Business Development Representative to join its growing sales team in New-York.
Business Development Representatives in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customers’ expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professionals with proven successful track records. Business Development Representative is accountable for achieving qualified meeting goals by prospecting, discovering, qualifying, developing and setup new qualified cloud prospects for sales to close.
The Business Development Representative is a key role within the sales team and is expected to professionally and accurately prove value propositions by setting up newly qualified meetings.
The ability to evangelize Coralogix’s approach and educate cloud prospects on the value proposition of our solutions is key to success in this role.
- Work with our sales team to plan, prepare and execute on qualified meetings in complex and technical audiences.
- Deliver clear messaging verbally and by writing about Coralogix’s product uniqueness and the problems it solves.
- Build and develop an accurate pipeline of new opportunities for sales to close.
- Work with the marketing team in order to promote MQLs to SQLs
- Execute on marketing campaigns, in-bound, and out-bound activities in order to increase an accurate pipeline.
- Success in the Business Development Representative role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time on the phone following up on leads generated from marketing campaigns as well as independent prospecting.
- 2+ years experience as BDR with a successful track record of penetrating new markets – Must
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills for penetrating new accounts – Must
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Cohered track record of exceeding targets and driving new opportunities in a consistent way.
- Experience in business development of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – Big advantage
- Understanding of: Monitoring, Log Management, data analytics, SIEM, IDS – Advantage
- Startup experience- building a brand and creating new opportunities for emerging technology is preferred.