Coralogix provides a predefined Lambda function to forward your VPC Flow Logs straight to Coralogix.
1. Setup delivery of your VPC Flow Logs to S3 bucket:
2. Create an “author from scratch” Node.js 10.x runtime lambda with S3 read permission:
3. At “Code entry type” choose “Upload a ZIP file” and upload “s3ToCoralogixVPC.zip”:
4. Add the mandatory environment variables: private_key, app_name, sub_name:
5. Choose the S3 bucket you want to get triggered by and change the event type from “PUT” to “Object Created(All)”:
6. Increase Memory to 1024MB and Timeout to 30 sec:
7. Click “save”.