At Coralogix we take the safety and security of your information very seriously. As a result, for example, access to your account is already protected with SHA-256 with RSA Encryption.
Several of our largest customers asked for more, and we listened: They requested the ability to restrict access to their Teams from predefined IP addresses, or network ranges. That’s why we introduced the IP Access feature. You can think of this as an Access Control List (ACL) for Coralogix.
Configuring IP Access is really easy!
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Coralogix Team.
2. On the top right of the UI, click the circle with your initials.
3. Click “Settings”.
4. On the left side of the UI, click “IP Access”.
5. Click “ENABLE IP ACCESS”.
6. Using CIDR notation enter the IP address of the host or networks you would like to restrict access to. Single host addresses do not require a network mask, but you could use /32 if you choose to.
For the first address defined in the ACL, please configure your local network address (for example x.y.z.0/24), or at least the public IP address of the local host (a.b.c.d) currently used to access your Coralogix account (we detect this IP address automatically for you).
7. Once you have defined the desired IP address, and the optional Name (recommended), click “Send” to save the address to the ACL.
That’s it; as simple as that!
Please note that when defining a CIDR block, we automatically display on the right side of the UI the corresponding authorized network range:
If you have any questions about this feature, or anything else related to our products, please visit us via our Support Chat Applet. It is always a pleasure working with you.