S3 to Coralogix lambda allows you to send your logs from your S3 bucket to Coralogix.
You must add the following environment variables when using this lambda.
1. Create an “author from scratch” Node.js 10.x runtime lambda with an S3 read permissions
2. At “Code entry type” choose “Upload a ZIP file” and upload “s3ToCoralogix.zip”
3. Add the mandatory environment variables: private_key, app_name, sub_name
4. Increase Memory to 1024MB and Timeout to 3 min
5. Choose the S3 bucket you want to get triggered by and change the event type from “PUT” to “Object Created(All)”
6. Multiline pattern: Coralogix supports multiline pattern by default, you can define a custom pattern with an environment variables, for example:
6. Click ‘Save’
Your all set! data would be streaming to Coralogix, need help? ping us on our in-app chat for email@example.com.