Coralogix helps you in creating an s3 archive to all your data on your own bucket, so it stays yours, forever.
How to configure your bucket
1. Go to the ROI tab and click on Archive
Add the Region and Bucket names, use this map to figure our your region from your region name:
2.Go to Service -> Storage -> S3
3. Select your desired S3 Bucket from the buckets lists.
4. Navigate to the Permissions tab.
5. Under ‘Access for other AWS accounts’ click ‘Add account’
6. Insert Coralogix id: fa35ef450b07d311b09810445df9c1c4a316118d1899e4cd3db935414e4ba62d
7. Check the ‘Write objects’ checkbox – to give Coralogix write objects permissions.
8. Under Permissions –> ‘Block public access’ click on Edit:
Uncheck ‘Block all public access’ –> Check bottom three options and leave only “Block public access to buckets and objects granted through new access control lists (ACLs)” unchecked.
9. Click ‘Save’
10. In Coralogix, Check “Activate archiving storage”.
11. Add your Region (not region name) and bucket name in Coralogix.
12. Click “Save” in Coralogix.