S3 Archive – Your bucket, forever
Coralogix helps you in creating an s3 archive to all your data on your own bucket, so it stays yours, forever.
1. Go to Settings
2. Choose “Archive”
Add the Region and Bucket names, use this map to figure our your region from your region name:
3.Go to Service -> Storage -> S3
4. Select your desired S3 Bucket from the buckets lists.
5. Navigate to permissions tab.
6. Under ‘Access for other AWS accounts’ click ‘Add account’
7. Insert Coralogix id: fa35ef450b07d311b09810445df9c1c4a316118d1899e4cd3db935414e4ba62d
8. Check the ‘Write objects’ check box – to give Coralogix write objects permissions.
9. Uncheck “Block new public ACLs and uploading public objects” under Permissions-> Public access settings
10. Click ‘Save’
11. Check “Activate archiving storage”
12. Add your Region (not region name) and bucket name in Coralogix
13. Click “Save” in Coralogix.