Coralogix helps you in creating an s3 archive to all your data on your own bucket, so it stays yours, forever.
How to configure your bucket
1. Go to the TCO tab and click on Archive. Add the Region code and Bucket name and Save.
2. Go to Service -> Storage -> S3 and select your desired S3 Bucket from the bucket list.
3. Navigate to the Permissions tab.
4. In Block public access (bucket settings) click ‘Edit’. Uncheck Block all public access and then check all bottom three options, leaving only Block public access to buckets and objects granted through new access control lists (ACLs) unchecked. Click Save changes.
5. Still Under Permissions scroll down to Access control list (ACL) and click Edit.
6. Click on Add grantee and Insert Coralogix canonical id: fa35ef450b07d311b09810445df9c1c4a316118d1899e4cd3db935414e4ba62d. Check the Write Objects checkbox to give Coralogix write objects permissions and click Save changes.
7. If you are also wishing to use Coralogix Reindex feature, later on, you will need to check the List Objects and Read Bucket ACL options. Click Save changes.
8. After we already added the bucket details in Coralogix (see step 1), all we need to do next is to validate our archive. Click on Validate Settings to make sure you have Succedded setting your archive.
Now you are All set!