Coralogix provides a real-time pre-index live tail so that you can view all your logs from all your servers in one place and with zero latency.
Using Live Tail is pretty simple:
1) Click “Live Tail” on the top dashboard menu:
2) Filter your data by Application (environment). Subsystem (Component), or simply hit “Start” to view all your logs at once:
4) View all your logs in real-time and filter them by any |grep/text/regex query you want.
5) In case your logs are structured JSON logs, you can use “choose fields” to present only the chosen fields on the monitor
6) Choose “Prettify” to structure your logs as objects and use formatting