Define Coralogix as an additional data source to your Grafana for maximum flexibility in metric data visualizations
1) Download the Coralogix Grafana plugin at the following link: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/coralogix-public/coralogix-grafana-plugin.zip
2) Extract the contents of the zip file into the following directory in your Grafana server: /var/lib/
3) Restart the Grafana server (required for Grafana to load the new plugin).
4) Go to the datasource configuration:
5) Click “Add
6) Type in a name for this D
After you’re done adding this new data source you are ready to use it on any Grafana dashboard.
We recommend checking out the following documentation for writing queries: http://docs.grafana.org/features/datasources/elasticsearch/#metric-query-editor