Alerts in Coralogix can trigger new incidents and can be resolved in Opsgenie, depending on the settings chosen for each alert:
- When an alert in Coralogix has an Opsgenie webhook and its conditions are met, an event is sent to your service in Opsgenie. Different events from Coralogix will trigger a new incident in the corresponding Opsgenie service.
- If “Notify When Resolved” is set for the Coralogix alert, then once the conditions have returned to their designated normal range a Coralogix Resolve event will be sent to the Opsgenie service to resolve the alert status and associated incident on that service.
Configuration in Opsgenie:
- Open the main page of your Opsgenie account. Choose “Teams” tab (a team must be defined)
- From your Opsgenie Settings tab, select Integrations. Select your defined “Team”, and click on “Integrations” on the left pane
- Click on “add integration” and in the “Integration List”, search for “Coralogix”.
- When you hover your cursor it will show an “Add” option. Click on “Add”.
- You will see the integration endpoint. Copy it to be used in the Coralogix webhook definition in the next step.
Configuration in Coralogix:
Go to the Coralogix Settings->Webhooks page. Click the ‘+’ sign on the right-hand side, choose WebHook (OpsGenie), and fill your destination URL with the one you copied from OpsGenie.
Click save and then click the ‘Test Configuration’ button. You should get a success message. You should also see a test message when you log into Opsgenie.