‘Tags’ is the best way for you to understand your version status at a glance, integrate with your deployment pipeline, and get your latest build status. Whether it’s new exceptions, higher error ratios, or new broken flows – we got you covered
Tags can be anything, they can be received automatically from your pipelines or inserted manually, they can be a new version, a new big customer, or an attribution point to that day when your dev team had sangria at lunch.
Simply go to “Tags” on your top menu, integrate into your pipeline or manually add an event tag, and get a full status in the context of your event.
1) High-level status: change in triggered Anomalies, change in triggered Alerts, change in error volume, change in newly introduced errors, and the change in high severity logs ratio since the tag time and in comparison to the corresponding timeframe in the comparison tag.
2) Error Volume: number of errors since the tag.
3) Alert Volume: number of alerts since the tag, grouped by alert name.
4) Error Anomalies: errors that arrived more than their normal ratio (as learned by Coralogix) since the tag.
5) Newly introduced Logs: logs that appeared on your system for the first time after the tag/build.
6) Custom widgets: pre-defined Coralogix visualizations based on your own version quality criteria. Learn more about widgets here.
7) Top error Templates: Top errors since the tag (maximum appearances).