Coralogix provides full SAML 2.0 support so you can integrate with your chosen IdP and manage your Coralogix users SSO login in a centralized way. Here you can find the walkthrough process for integrating with the common IdP’s in the market, don’t hesitate to contact us via the chat bubble within our web app if you have any questions or comments.
Common IdP’s for SAML Integration:
1) Integrate with Google as a SAML IdP
For dedicated Google instructions click here
2) Integrate with OneLogin as a SAML IdP
Choose the SAML Test Connector (IdP):
Configure the following inputs inside the app configuration:
EntityID/Audience – https://api.coralogix.com/saml/metadata.xml
ACS URL – https://api.coralogix.com/saml/assertion
Download the metadata file. More Actions –> SAML Metadata:
Upload the metadata file to our web app -> settings -> Configure SAML:
3) Integrate with Okta as a SAML IdP
Enter your Okta admin panel –> Applications –> Add application. Search for ‘Coralogix’ app and click ‘add’:
Go to General Settings and click done:
Click on ‘view setup instructions’ and follow the manual to finish the setup:
4) Integrate with Azure as a SAML IdP
- Enter https://portal.azure.com/.
- After logging into Azure, go to ‘Azure Active Directory’ tab.
- Select ‘Enterprise applications’ service.
- Choose ‘New application’.
- Choose ‘Non-gallery application’.
- Name it (for example, CoralogixSSO) and click ‘Add’.
- Go to ‘Configure single sign-on’.
- Select ‘SAML-based Sign-on’ as the SSO mode
- Next, you will need to add Coralogix service provider details to the configuration in Azure as follows:
From our web app -> settings -> Configure SAML:
* Service Provider Entity ID/Audience:
* Assertion Consumer Service URL:
In the Azure portal:
- Choose ‘user.mail’ as the value for ‘User Identifier’
- At the bottom of the page on step 5 click on ‘Configure CoralogixSSO’
- Scroll down to step 3 of the ‘Configure CoralogixSSO’ for SSO section, and download the file named ‘SAML XML Metadata’
- Scroll up to the top of the ‘SSO Configuration section’ and click on ‘Save’
- Upload the metadata file to our web app -> settings -> Configure SAML:
Login with SAML
After SAML has been activated for your account you may access it using SSO. Here is how it is done.
Enter Coralogix.com –> Login and insert your team name:
A request was sent to your administrator, wait for his invitation email:
Join request received by the administrator:
Administrator panel view after recieving join request from a user, click on ‘approve’ to send an invitation to the user:
Invitation sent to you:
Congrats, now you can enter Coralogix with SAML SSO:
Signup to Coralogix