Senior Software Engineer (Query Engine)
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re hiring an experienced software engineer to join our Query Engine team. As part of this team, you will work on a cutting-edge and highly scalable semi-structured data querying engine, based on Apache Datafusion.
Coralogix contributes significant development efforts to the Datafusion project and its related ecosystem (Arrow, Ballista). This position will involve heavy involvement and development in those projects and open-source contributions.
- Experience working commercially with Rust
- Familiarity with Apache Arrow and its ecosystem
- Significant experience working on distributed systems
- Experience with performance engineering and optimization
- Commercial experience deploying and operating services on Kubernetes
- Experience designing and developing database systems (for example, you can explain how to plan and optimize the execution of a relational query)
- Track record of open-source contributions (not necessarily to the above projects)