Effective Date: March 19th 2019
2. FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This Policy applies to our collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of the following categories of individuals:
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it.
We will process your Personal Information for a variety of reasons, each of which is prescribed by relevant data protection laws.
· Consent – our processing of your personal information will primarily be necessary for us to provide you with the Services. However, on certain occasions we may ask for your consent to process personal information. In these instances your personal information will be processed in accordance with such consent and you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object.
· Fulfillment of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation – we process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order for us to comply with our various legal and/or regulatory responsibilities.
· Legitimate interests – we also process your personal information where we deem such processing to be in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests, always provided that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of us processing in accordance with legitimate interests would include: (i) where we disclose your personal information to any one or more of our associate/subsidiary companies following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (ii) adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements; (iii) sharing personal information with our advisors and professional service providers (such as auditors) for ensuring our compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
5. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Coralogix only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with, and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of information we collect, we may use the information we collect to:
6. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING & USER CHOICE
Through our Website, we may provide advertisements that are tailored to you, for example ads that are based on your recent browsing behavior across different websites, browsers, or devices.
You can turn off certain third party Tracking Technologies used for behavioral advertising purposes by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative or by visiting the DAA opt-out program or the EDAA consumer choice page (if you reside in the EU). Please note that certain Tracking Technologies operate at the device and browser level, so to fully opt-out across devices, you will need to do so on each device and browser individually.
7. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
8. INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
9. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Website Visitors and Contacts: If you reside in the EU (or in other jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights), you may request to:
· Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
· Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
· Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
· Request erasure of your personal information.
· Object to the processing of personal information by us.
· Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to operate our Website or provide Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected for, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
11. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal information or other content you transmit using our Services or the Website, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
13. NOTE FOR MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Website or Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
Compliance With Privacy Shield Framework
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/FAQs
1. The type or identity of third parties to which Coralogix discloses personal information, and the purposes for which it does so:
Coralogix uses AWS cloud services to keep the personal information based on AWS shared-model. Other then AWS, Coralogix does not share personal data with any 3rd party
2. The choices and means Coralogix offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal data
Coralogix allows users to be fully deleted including all their data and personal records upon request. Coralogix website lets users know of their collected information.
3. Coralogix being subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) – No
4. The possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration – Yes
5. The requirement for Coralogix to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements – Yes
6. Coralogix‘s liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties – Yes
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
You can contact us through the below contact details:
Jump on a call with one of our experts and get a live personalized demonstration