TOGETHER WE MAKE A
We’re constantly on the lookout for people who are: Hungry, Humble, Smart. In this order exactly. Join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete.
DevOps and Engineer users
Log data processed every second
Log records ingested in real-time
We’re building the world’s most advanced machine logging solution. Over 8,000 DevOps and Engineers around the world use Coralogix to monitor their stacks and fix production problems faster.
Coralogix is located in the Azrieli office tower in Tel Aviv. Easy access to the train, buses and the Ayalon highway.
We pride ourselves on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Generous Share Package
We want you to have skin in the game and share in our future success.
Make getting from home to office a breeze. We offer monthly credits to use toward ride-sharing, parking and public transportation.
Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – just a few ways we like to keep things friendly
Never stop learning new things and developing
About The Position
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join a growing team!
Coralogix is changing the way Engineers think about log data. Our goal is to be the leading logging solution globally. We think it’s time to unlock the value of logging data through great user experiences, automation, and ML-assisted solutions.
In other words, we provide insights to engineers to help better meet the needs of fast-paced CI/CD environments. Engineers love us for the time we save them getting quick answers of what’s happening across their infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design, provide a performance, scalable to production
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other Engineers and Product s to improve our products
- 2+ years of development experience
- Working experience with Angular2+ AND NGRX/Store
- Working experience with Nodejs
- Experience with large-scale SaaS production services
- K8S, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Working experience with CI/CD workflows; Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers