HR Office Admin
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing. By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for a passionate Office and HR Administrator to join our growing US team. Our office is located in Boston.
As an Office and HR Administrator, you will be working closely with the HR Manager and the US team. You will provide support for the company's growth by operating HR and Administrative procedures across departments while managing the US Office operations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative individual who is unafraid to get their feet wet, dive right into daily tasks, and be driven by challenges. The ideal candidate will help bridge the gap between the USA and Global HR functions. To be successful in this role, you must be a people person, team worker, and independent professional with a proven track record of managing end-to-end HR processes and getting stuff done with little to no supervision.
We are constantly looking for hungry, humble, and smart people, in that order! If this sounds like you, join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete!
- Manage office operations and ensure smooth daily functioning.
- Manage office supplies and maintain office inventory.
- Serve as the point of contact for office vendors and service providers
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing USPS Mail and packages
- Support HR in coordinating welfare activities, event planning, gifts, and happy hours
- Support recruitment efforts through CV screening, sourcing, and scheduling
- Implement cost-saving measures while maintaining the quality of services and facilities
- Assist with HR processes, including new hires, onboarding, and offboarding while working with the HR Manager to follow policies
- Implement the Travel program and monitor expense reports
- Create and maintain a positive office environment for employees
Required skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proven success in office administration
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience using Comeet Applicant tracking system
- Experience using Trinet HRIS platform
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing budgets and expenses
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems