Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is seeking experienced and hungry Commercial and Enterprise Sales Development Representatives. We are looking for individuals who want to accelerate their careers in sales and make an immediate impact on our US Sales Team. The SDR will play a key role in partnering with Account Executives to generate new business and support our rapid growth in the US market.
Coralogix is changing the way engineers think about log data. Our goal is to be the leading logging solution globally. We think it's time to unlock the value of logging data through great user experiences, automation, and ML-assisted solutions.
In other words, we provide insights to engineers to help better meet the needs of fast-paced CI/CD environments. engineers love us for the time we save them getting quick answers to what's happening across their infrastructure
- Research accounts within our defined ICP, identify key players (coach, champion, economic buyer) generate interest through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with Account Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from trade shows, trial sign-ups, webinars, etc.
- 0-2 years prior SDR experience within SaaS start-ups with a proven track record of success and exceeding quotas
- Prior experience in generating new leads, conducting cold calling, and customizing emails to a specific persona/ICP
- Experience with lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment.
- Creative thinker, self-starter, and a person that embraces change.
- Bonus Points: Experience selling to DevOps/Site Reliability engineers