TOGETHER WE MAKE A
We’re constantly on the lookout for people who are: Hungry, Humble, Smart. In this order exactly. Join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete.
DevOps and Engineer users
Log data processed every second
Log records ingested in real-time
We’re building the world’s most advanced machine logging solution. Over 8,000 DevOps and Engineers around the world use Coralogix to monitor their stacks and fix production problems faster.
Coralogix is located in the Azrieli office tower in Tel Aviv. Easy access to the train, buses and the Ayalon highway.
We pride ourselves on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Generous Share Package
We want you to have skin in the game and share in our future success.
Make getting from home to office a breeze. We offer monthly credits to use toward ride-sharing, parking and public transportation.
Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – just a few ways we like to keep things friendly
Never stop learning new things and developing
Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our highly experienced global team.
The Customer Success Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with helping Coralogix customers with giving answers to technical questions, solution architecture and ensure successful adoption of Coralogix Platform
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support case from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Coralogix
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials and predefined answers to common issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer focus position as a Customer Success Engineer / Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager / Delivery Engineer
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good customer-facing skills
- Good communication skills in English (Read and Write)
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking - an advantage
- Scripting skills in one of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby - an advantage
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills