Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Coralogix is a machine learning-powered log analytics platform.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our CS department as the first CSM to lead this line of business.
The Customer Success Manager role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction, renewal and expansion.
This role is all about being the trusted advisor to the customer by building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering the customers to fulfill their goals with Coralogix's system.
By being experts of the Coralogix platform, the CSM will provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers.
- Understand customers technical requirements and business goals to consistently deliver value
- Build a successful game plan for each customer based on data analysis and customer's needs
- Analyzing different data sources to understand the customer’s big picture
- Establish relationships and engage with technical and business counterparts to drive product adoption, renewal and expansion
- Train and coach customers through a successful onboarding process, adoption phase and ongoing usage
- Conduct QBRs with customers to consistently reflect delivered value and ensure customer's needs
- Promote customer's advocacy within the industry and among potential customers
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical and business voice of the customer within Coralogix and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Sales team on renewals, upsells, cross-sells, and expansion opportunities
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer focus positions as a Customer Success Manager / Customer Account Manager /Consulting Experience / similar experience
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science / Engineering / similar experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- High prioritization skills and process orientation
- Proven experience of taking ownership of different projects outside the role definitions
- Multi-tasking - the ability to manage different accounts at different stages in the life cycle
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- Positive attitude, empathy and high energy
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- High availability for fast response to customers
- Background knowledge of DevOps, cloud and observability - an advantage
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage