DevOps/Integrations Success Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is a machine learning-powered log analytics platform.
We are looking for an Integrations Engineer to join our highly experienced global team in the Customer Success department.
The Integrations Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with helping Coralogix customers with integrating 3rd party services, solution architecture, and ensure successful adoption of the Coralogix Platform.
- Troubleshoot problems with Coralogix's supported integrations
- Think of new and intelligent solutions to be integrated into new products and enhance old integrations
- Take full ownership of the integrations cycle during the entire sales process, focusing on POC stage
- Participate in customer onboarding and suggest the best way to integrate their architecture into Coralogix product
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentations, video tutorials and predefined answers to common issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- 3+ years of proven experience in devops
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High availability for fast response to customers
- Must knowledge in:
- AWS (EC2, ECS, EKS, VPC, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SAM)
- GCP (Storage, Function, StackDriver)
- Azure (Function, Storage Account, Event Hub)
- Programming languages and scripting (Java Script/Python/Ruby/Bash)
- Networking (TCP, UDP, REST API, SSL/TLS)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Logging (Elasticsearch, Filebeat, Fluent-Bit, FluentD)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Metricbeat)
- Advantage knowledge in:
- CI/CD (Travis CI, GitHub Actions)
- Lucent and/or KQL
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage