Customer Success Operations Manager
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is looking for a highly qualified and motivated manager of CS Operations to lead a new and core function that will enable our departmental and company growth. We are looking for a leader with a passion for Customer Success and a proven track record of designing and creating new and existing processes to drive effectiveness and efficiency within a fast-paced organization.As CS Operations function, you will be reporting directly to our VP Customer Success and help define the strategy, processes, and KPIs to drive growth. You will identify the tooling required to streamline workflows within our Customer Success department and collaborate with functional leads across the business.It is a hybrid role, combining strategic and managerial aspects with hands-on and tactical abilities to design and implement a new framework.It is a unique opportunity to join a growing CS department and company and build and lead a new vertical we see essential to our success.
- Own the Customer Success technology stack, selecting the tooling and operational workflows required to optimize our processes and deliver value at scale
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for new hire onboarding, customer success productivity and enablement, and product-focused training for increased customer adoption
- Drive the adoption monitoring of Coralogix’s customer base, driven by data & insights
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, BI, RND and other key business units to ensure alignment of CS strategy and KPIs
- Drive the annual Customer Success planning process
- 3+ years experience in CS Operations management
- Experience in a high growth SaaS company
- Strong understanding of all aspects of CS implementation and enablement
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Strong record of leadership and ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Positive attitude, adaptability, prioritization, multi-tasker and effectively work under pressure
- Ability to perform at each level of a project, from executive strategy to the details
- Experience with Salesforce and associated enablement tools
- Big advantage: strong familiarity with Monday, Intercom, Jira