Head of Support
About The Position
About The Position
Coralogix is a machine learning-powered log analytics platform.
We are looking for a Head of Support to join our highly experienced global team.
The Customer Success Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with managing the global team of Customer Success Engineers, helping Coralogix customers with deep technical challenges, solution architecture and ensure successful onboarding and adoption of the Coralogix platform.
- Mange a global team of highly experienced Customer Success Engineers
- Create and lead procedures within the company involving business and tech units
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support case from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Coralogix
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials and predefined answers to common issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- High availability for fast response to customers! Super real-time position!
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer focus position as a Customer Success Engineer / Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager / Delivery Engineer
- 3+ years of proven experience in management positions
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent leading and managing capabilities
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking - an advantage
- Scripting skills in one of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby - an advantage
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage