Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is a machine learning-powered log analytics platform.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our highly experienced global team.
The Customer Success Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with helping Coralogix customers with giving answers to technical questions, solution architecture, and ensure successful adoption of the Coralogix Platform.
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support case from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Coralogix
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials, and predefined answers to common issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- 3+ years of proven experience in customer focus position as a Customer Success Engineer / Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager / Delivery Engineer
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High availability for fast response to customers
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking - an advantage
- Scripting skills in one of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby - an advantage
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage