Customer DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a Customer DevOps Engineer to join our highly experienced global team in the Customer Success department.
The Customer DevOps Engineer role embodies the critical intersection of technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is tasked with helping Coralogix customers with integrating 3rd party services, solution architecture, and ensuring successful adoption of the Coralogix Platform.
- Take full ownership of the integrations cycle during the entire sales process, focusing on POC stage
- Suggest and execute the best way of integrating customer's/prospect's architecture into Coralogix
- Troubleshoot problems with Coralogix's supported integrations for prospects and customers
- Maintain and evolve customer hosted customizations
- Contribute to Coralogix knowledge base by creating: internal and external documentations, external video tutorials, webinars, blogs, predefined answers to common integrations issues
- Contribution to Coralogix engineering blog
- Create integrations scheduling workflow to support fast response needs
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate engineering teams
- Act as technical escalation point of contact for complicated problems being raised by existing customers
- Design solutions and customizations to cover temporary gaps in the product, execute them and train the CS department accordingly
- Maintain and support the solution as an long-lasting commitment to the customer
- Document the above solutions & customizations and work with Marketing to publish and advocate
- 5+ years of proven experience in devops
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High availability for fast response to customers
Advantage to knowledge in the following topics:
- AWS (EC2, ECS, EKS, VPC, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SAM)
- GCP (Storage, Function, StackDriver)
- Azure (Function, Storage Account, Event Hub)
- Programming languages and scripting (Java Script/Python/Ruby/Bash)
- Networking (TCP, UDP, REST API, SSL/TLS)
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Logging (Elasticsearch, Filebeat, Fluent-Bit, FluentD)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Metricbeat)
- CI/CD (Travis CI, GitHub Actions)
- Lucne and/or KQL
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage