About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an organized & hardworking analyst to join us and assist the Compliance Officer with managing governance, risks, and compliance. You will work alongside the platform engineering team from initiation to deployment, will be responsible in assisting with privacy compliance, interfacing with technical teams, and security to help achieve compliance with new and emerging regulations and internal company policies.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Assist with audits, such as: SOC 2, FedRAMP, PCI, ISO’s, including evidence collection and reporting
- Assist in managing security and data privacy issues
- Assist in overseeing risk-related programs such vendor risk assessments
- Revamp the company contract lifecycle management workflow and ensure compliance maturity in all phases of the contract lifecycle
- Follow up on internal completion of compliance training for employees
- Keep up to date with relevant laws and regulations, best industry practices, and internal policies
- Assist with compliance projects, such as: regulations compliance, and projects related to standards
- Ensure policies are up to date, including exceptions and suggestions for action
- Assist in ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented
- Experience in Compliance in a high-tech company or firm of at least 1 year
- Strong understanding of information security and privacy frameworks, such as ISO’s
- Strong knowledge of regulatory guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of compliance standards and policies, audit techniques, and relevant operations and procedures
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- BSc/BA in law, information security, business administration, or a related field
- CIPP, CIPM (a strong advantage)