Senior Software Engineer (Rust)
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for seasoned engineers with production experience developing and operating stream-processing microservices. You’ll develop and maintain modern, cloud-native production systems in Rust and Scala. Our tech stack includes Rust (with the Tokio stack), Scala (with the ZIO stack), Kafka, Elasticsearch and more.This position is fully remote in an EU timezone.
- At least 6 years of software development experience.
- 3 years of experience developing and operating Scala or Rust-based systems in production.
- Experience with deploying systems to Kubernetes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kafka.
- Experience developing with functional programming and modern effect systems, such as ZIO or Cats Effect.
- Experience working with gRPC and Protobuf.