About The Position
Coralogix is hiring a Production Engineer to join our growing Platform Engineering Group.
The core Coralogix log analytics software is deployed into a variety of non-production and production environments. As our customers depend on Coralogix to keep their logs private, these environments must be secure, reliable, consistent with each other, and be able to scale to meet the growing needs of the business. The Platform Engineering Group is responsible for the development, operations, and maintenance of these environments.
As Production Engineer your role will be to take part in many architecture, design, and development aspects of the platform, working closely with the product team to help us bolster our leading position in the industry. You will be doing a mix of hands-on operation, design, and implementation of production products for making our system more stable and robust.
This is a full time position in Tel Aviv, Israel
For a technical skill-set, a qualified candidate should have:
- Technology leadership
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems. Proven production experience of at least 5 years.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux.
- Great interpersonal skills, Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams.
- Vast understanding with observability tools like Prometheus, Thanos Grafana, and Loki
- Vast understanding of queuing and streaming technologies. Kafka and Kafka streams are an advantage.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies. MySQL and ElasticSearch are advantage
- Familiar with Public cloud such as GCP, AWS is an advantage
- Familiar with Security concepts and tools is an advantage
Additionally, a qualified candidate will:
- Have strong English reading and writing skills, including the ability to clearly explain and document in written form the work that they have performed.
- Be prepared to accept occasional on-call responsibility during nights and weekends, equitably distributed among teammates.
** Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations are made for religious employees such that religious employees are not asked to be on-call during religious holidays and other forbidden periods e.g. Shabbat.