Platform Engineer (4)
About The Position
Coralogix is hiring a Platform Engineer to join our growing Platform Engineering Group.
The core Coralogix log analytics software is deployed into a variety of non-production and production environments. As our customers depend on Coralogix to keep their logs private, these environments must be secure, reliable, consistent with each other, and be able to scale to meet the growing needs of the business. The Platform Engineering Group is responsible for the development, operations, and maintenance of these environments.
As a Platform Engineer, your role will be to take part in many architecture, design, and development aspects of the platform, working closely with all the R&D teams to help us grow our organization and improve the communication between teams. You will be doing a mix of hands-on operation, design, and implementation of products to be used internally by the R&D.
For a technical skill-set, a qualified candidate should have:
- 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment.
- 3 years of experience as a Developer. Scala & Java are an advantage
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring
- Extensive experience with working in a multi-cloud environment
- Hands-on experience in defining and implementing CI/CD processes
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes, including its components and main flows
- Extensive experience in writing automation and maintenance scripts using shell scripts.
- Extensive experience with Terraform, and Helm charts.
- Highly motivated engineer with a passion for improving infrastructure and delivery processes, with a self-learning ability.
Additionally, a qualified candidate will:
- Have strong English reading and writing skills, including the ability to clearly explain and document in written form the work that they have performed.
- Be prepared to accept occasional on-call responsibility during nights and weekends, equitably distributed among teammates.
** Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations are made for religious employees such that religious employees are not asked to be on-call during religious holidays and other forbidden periods e.g. Shabbat.