Integration Engineer (4)
About The Position
Coralogix is hiring Integration Engineers to join our growing Platform Engineering Group.
The core Coralogix log analytics software is deployed into a variety of non-production and production environments. As our customers depend on Coralogix to keep their logs private, these environments must be secure, reliable, consistent with each other, and be able to scale to meet the growing needs of the business. The Platform Engineering Group is responsible for the development, operations, and maintenance of these environments.
As an Integration Engineer, you will help to build and improve all the data-source connected to Coralogix SaaS, helping us to enrich our offer to our customers.
At Coralogix, an Integration Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Build and design agents to send data to Coralogix SaaS
- Contribute open-source tools to be integrated with Coralogix SaaS
- Working with R&D management, application engineers, and infrastructure engineers to design and identify customer needs
- Writing documentation, including writing formal process documentation for internal and external stakeholders and writing answers to customer integration questionnaires
This is a full time position in Tel Aviv, Israel
For a technical skill-set, a qualified candidate should have:
- B.Sc. in computer science, SW Engineering or 5 Years of development experience, Scala & JAVA are an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in System Integration (HW/SW)
- Strong familiarity with Linux containers and container infrastructure. At least 3 years of work in Kubernetes environments.
- Strong familiarity with Cloud Providers IaaS offerings and their API
- Familiarity with the principles of setting up monitoring (including infrastructure-, application-, and security-related monitoring), alerting, and scalable on-call practices.
- Working with ETL like Fluentd, Logstash, Vector, etc.
- Familiar with Security concepts and tools is an advantage
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
For all of the above skills, you should have enough professional experience running production systems to have formed strong opinions and be reasonably well-informed about what is generally good-quality engineering and why. This is not a junior position.