About The Position
Coralogix is looking for a Compliance Officer with a strong security background.
The core Coralogix log analytics software is deployed into a variety of non-production and production environments. As our customers depend on Coralogix to keep their logs private, these environments must be secure, reliable, consistent with each other, and be able to scale to meet the growing needs of the business. The Platform Engineering Group is responsible for the development, operations, and maintenance of these environments.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's R&D policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. You will be part of a team of DevSecOps Engineers that are responsible for security infrastructure implementations, maintenance, inspections and enforcement of security procedures over Coralogix SaaS operations.
At Coralogix, a Compliance Officer has the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures both internally and upon customer requests
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with third parties (consulting and auditing) to achieve compliance standards.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
This is a full time position in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Strong familiarity with at least a subset of the regulations which Coralogix abides by, including: ISO/IEC 27001 & ISO/IEC 27701, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2, GDPR, PrivacyShield
- Strong English reading and writing skills, to stay up to date with changing regulations as well as writing compliance reports for auditors and customers
- Technical understanding of at least a subset of our current engineering stack (AWS, Kubernetes, Google Workspace SSO) so that you can audit our current practices (to write the compliance documentation) and make recommendations where needed