TOGETHER WE MAKE A
We’re constantly on the lookout for people who are: Hungry, Humble, Smart. In this order exactly. Join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete.
DevOps and Engineer users
Log data processed every second
Log records ingested in real-time
We’re building the world’s most advanced machine logging solution. Over 8,000 DevOps and Engineers around the world use Coralogix to monitor their stacks and fix production problems faster.
Coralogix is located in the Azrieli office tower in Tel Aviv. Easy access to the train, buses and the Ayalon highway.
We pride ourselves on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Generous Share Package
We want you to have skin in the game and share in our future success.
Make getting from home to office a breeze. We offer monthly credits to use toward ride-sharing, parking and public transportation.
Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – just a few ways we like to keep things friendly
Never stop learning new things and developing
About The Position
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team!
Coralogix is changing the way Engineers think about log data. Our goal is to be the leading logging solution globally. We think it’s time to unlock the value of logging data through great user experiences, automation, and ML-assisted solutions.
In other words, we provide insights to engineers to help better meet the needs of fast-paced CI/CD environments. Engineers love us for the time we save them getting quick answers of what’s happening across their infrastructure.
- scala, nodejs
- Kafka Streams / Akka Streams
- Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design to scalable and predictable production behavior.
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in order to improve our products
- Review code, architecture, and data to identify and troubleshoot problems
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience in Scala or another functional language
- Production experience in a SaaS environment - Metrics, Logging, Troubleshooting production systems
- Experience in real-time large scale data processing with technologies such as Kafka/KafkaStreams, Flink, etc.
- Experience in data modeling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment with frequent deployments to multiple production systems
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers