About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join a growing team!
- Scala, Node.js
- Kafka Streams / Akka Streams
- Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design to scalable and predictable production behavior.
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in order to improve our products
- Review code, architecture, and data to identify and troubleshoot problems
- 5+ years of development experience
- Hands-on experience with Data Streaming technologies: Apache Kafka / Spark Streaming / KafkaStreams / Apache Flink
- Experience in Scala or another jvm language (Java, Kotlin, etc)
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Experience in data modeling
- Knowledge in JVM or rockdb optimizations and tuning
- Production experience in a SaaS environment - Metrics, Logging, Troubleshooting production systems
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.