About The Position
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team!
Coralogix is changing the way Engineers think about log data. Our goal is to be the leading logging solution globally. We think it’s time to unlock the value of logging data through great user experiences, automation, and ML-assisted solutions.
In other words, we provide insights to engineers to help better meet the needs of fast-paced CI/CD environments. Engineers love us for the time we save them getting quick answers of what’s happening across their infrastructure.
- scala, nodejs
- Kafka Streams / Akka Streams
- Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design to scalable and predictable production behavior.
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in order to improve our products
- Review code, architecture, and data to identify and troubleshoot problems
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience in Scala or another functional language
- Production experience in a SaaS environment - Metrics, Logging, Troubleshooting production systems
- Experience in real-time large scale data processing with technologies such as Kafka/KafkaStreams, Flink, etc.
- Experience in data modeling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment with frequent deployments to multiple production systems
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers