Security Researcher (4)
About The Position
We’re looking for talented, passionate and self-driven individuals who are eager to join the Coralogix family and have a true impact on Coralogix’s journey to revolutionize the enterprise Cyber Security domain.
Coralogix is a revolutionary startup building the leading stateful streaming analytics platform for observability data! Started by a team of enterprise data veterans, Coralogix bridges the gaps between Security and Observability in order to address one of the major pains in the security realm today. Our cutting-edge technology and unique approach to observability across all enterprise systems and processes provide organizations with a tailored set of controls and solutions to improve their security standing.
About The Opportunity
Coralogix is growing rapidly on all fronts and is looking for a Senior Security Researcher to join our Research Group.
Coralogix’s Research Group is a team of experts with vast enterprise security experience that focuses on novel ways to detect gaps and opportunities within the enterprise framework. Combining the adversary and defender’s perspectives, the research group fuels improvements of the Coralogix product by providing innovative and meaningful insights, all while maintaining Coralogix as a leader in the enterprise detection and response security domain.
- Research for novel attack vectors and mitigations across the enterprise IT landscape.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on implementing the output of the research in the Coralogix platform.
- 3+ years of experience in security research.
- Experience in securing enterprise IT environments.
- Experience in securing cloud and SAAS environments.
- Experience in enterprise security, preferably in both offensive and defensive approaches.
- Understanding of the enterprise IT environments and security methodologies.
- An innovative mind with attention to detail.