About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an accomplished and passionate Product Manager to come and join the team and play a key role in evolving Coralogix.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and customers, partners, and our teams across the globe.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams (architecture, R&D, Sales, CSM, etc.) to define the product roadmap and manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation, design, development to launch
- Understand & anticipate customer requirements to identify opportunities, validate related product hypotheses and translate this into product functionality and resource requirements
- Drive the usability vision for the product and related user interface design
- Define/write/build related user stories, product specifications, wireframes, etc.
- Own execution of the product roadmap by working closely with the engineering to specify requirements, ensure appropriate resource allocation/prioritization, and align on milestones
- Constantly evolve existing products to deliver enhanced functionality and user experience
- Participate in the development, testing, and deployment reviews to assure requirements are being properly addressed
- Ensure alignment between the business and product roadmap in terms of strategy and goals
- Develop frameworks for input & prioritization of requirements, project management of execution, and tracking/reporting of progress
- Support GoToMarket (sales, partner, CSM) teams with collateral, demos, enablement, and key customer engagements to further opportunities
- Define and own KPIs on which product technical and business performance will be measured
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (engineering, sales, pre-sales, CSM, etc.) and external stakeholders (customers partners) to drive adoption & collaboration and get feedback to evolve the same
- Track the competitive landscape and execute competitive analysis against key players
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in SaaS, including working with development teams, writing user stories, and specifying product features/requirements
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products
- Experience in managing the full product life cycle
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong analytical and execution skills to spot product opportunities and transform them into products/features
- Orientation to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are given the need to work with multiple stakeholders/teams.
- Ability to multitask and manage various threads, engagements, projects, etc. at any given time
- Experience defining UI/UX aspects of product requirements
- Technical degree
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services
- Experience with DevOps and Observability platforms