About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are seeking for an english native speaker to lead the group technical writing and to join our growing company. You will be part of our platform group to develop useful and engaging content and campaigns to grow our user base.Your duties will include updating and managing the company's knowledge base regularly and working with developers to create new documents as we release new goods and services.
* Create and refine technical information and other various materials for explaining products and services
* Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes whenever possible
* Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing or software documentation
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience with cloud services
- Previous experience with Kubernetes eco-system - Advantage
- Previous experience with CNCF eco-system - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You'll also have the opportunity to become a platform engineer if you wish to become one. Platform engineering is the discipline of designing and building toolchains and workflows that enable self-service capabilities for software engineering organizations in the cloud-native era. Platform engineers provide an integrated product most often referred to as an "Internal Developer Platform" covering the operational necessities of the entire lifecycle of an application.