Controller- Financial Systems Domain Leader
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Systems Domain Leader to lead Coralogix’s implementation process of NetSuite Cloud ERP, to assist with designing & developing financial, operational reports, and ERP best practices, and to lead and manage all the finance systems at Coralogix.
- Responsible for the implementation of NetSuite Cloud ERP
- Gather business requirements and translate them into overall NetSuite Setup and configurations
- Provide technical and functional best practices in Netsuite with the implementation of some modules such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay Etc.
- Collaborates with functional and team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- Participate in all aspects of the application development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, data migration, testing, and documentation
- Lead data migration process to the new NetSuite Cloud ERP system
- Lead workshops and training, work with Business Function Leads and/or representatives from other areas to ensure seamless integration with their processes.
- Identify software gaps in all Finance processes, evaluate and provide alternative solution and recommendations and work with business owners and team members to determine satisfactory approach
- Manage the implementation of additional systems solutions (e.g., commissions, budget and forecasting)
- Manage all financial systems solution in the organization
- Providing day-to-day technical application support
- Be the main focal point from Finance to work with other parties in the organization with respect to system solutions
- Work closely with the Sales operation team to ensure Salesforce – ERP integration works seamlessly
- Responsible for incorporating new entities oversees
- Responsible for creating and maintaining various Finance policies in the organization (e.g., expense reimbursement and travel)
- 3+ years experience after internship
- Candidate has a system-oriented approach and can figure out how financial processes has to be implemented
- Deep knowledge of two or more of the following business functions: Finance operation and accounting, Consolidation and close process, Revenue Recognition, Financial Planning and Analysis, Procurement
- Be able to see the big picture with respect to financial processes
- Be able to lead big projects and work independently
- The candidate has proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial, operational reports, and ERP best practices (big advantage)
- Experience of NetSuite add-on modules e.g. Advanced Billing, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, etc. (big advantage)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Third-party integration experience required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills