About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is looking for a talented Assistant Controller to join our growing Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to learn and willing to be a part of a hyper-growing company. This opportunity includes working in an high paste environment, multitasking and global interface with our finance teams.
In this Job, you will be:
- Assisting in the monthly closing process, including preparing working papers, calculating accruals, preparing reporting packages, and performing analytical procedures.
- Monitor bank accounts and prepare weekly cash flow reports to ensure proper cash flow.
- Reconcile intercompany balances and perform monthly TP calculation
- Working closely with auditors to provide audit working papers as required for annual audits.
- Assisting in gathering data for tax filings to different tax authorities
- Provide oversight, review, and monitor Bookkeepers in order to verify the accuracy of financial data and statutory reporting
- Assistance with the vendor payment cycles, ensuring vendors are paid correctly according to their terms and per the company’s policy
- Ensuring the collection from clients, including AR aging.
- Assist with ensuring the group’s Revenue Recognition policy and compliance.
- Responsible for accounting treatment, implement new accounting standard, and preparing accounting memos for major topics
- Enforcement of company’s policies and procedures
- Provide analytical analysis as needed.
- Review and analyze business agreements and contracts from a financial perspective
- Support in the implementation of new ERP and additional finance-supporting systems
- Ad-Hoc projects.
- Cooperate with team members and colleagues for organizational support while maintaining excellent work relations and level of service
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from a Big4 firm.
- 1-2 years post-internship experience as Assistant Controller in a private/public company or as a Senior at a Big4 firm (high-tech experience will be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP
- Fluent in English & Hebrew, both written and spoken
- High level of Excel and office skills – must
- Knowledge in ERP Systems - Experience with NetSuite/ Priority will be an advantage
- Positive, problem-solver and strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, out of the box thinking, independent, entrepreneurial character
- Highly motivated and committed, ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines