About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for proficient and highly motivated Penetration Testers with a zeal for revolutionizing the enterprise cybersecurity domain to come and join the Snowbit Security Research Group. This is a team of experts with vast cybersecurity experience focused on research on cloud and enterprise systems to identify emerging threat trends/vectors as well as gaps and opportunities within existing enterprise cybersecurity frameworks.
What You Will Do
- Leverage automated pen testing tools to scan customer environments both from an internal and external perspective
- Probe customers’ applications, infrastructure and networks for misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and undue exposure
- Writing reports and presenting and discussing related findings to customers
- Recommend related recommendations to enhance customers’ security posture
- Create and fine-tune alerts across our platforms to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the detection capabilities of our offerings
- Monitor newly discovered vulnerabilities, detect the same in customer environments and build related alerts/detections to mitigate their impact in customer environments
- 5+ years of experience in manual pen testing including across complex cloud environments
- Experience in securing enterprise IT environments
- Experience in securing cloud and SaaS environments
- Experience in Pentesting internal environments (white box testing) including finding vulnerabilities, misconfiguration and lateral movement inside customer environments
- Experience in enterprise security, preferably in both offensive and defensive approaches
- Understanding of enterprise IT environments and security frameworks and methodologies
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- An innovative mind with attention to detail.
- Knowledge in software development - a big plus
- Knowledge in threat hunting (blue team) - a big plus