Major Account Executive
About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
Coralogix is looking for an Account Executive to join its growing sales team. Account Executives in Coralogix are key in understanding customers’ problems and needs, and enabling them to solve these through our unique technology. . They need to be hungry, smart, and humble professionals with proven experience of approaching and navigating complex organizations, and working with both a technical audience and senior executives to deliver on their goals.
What you will get from us:
- An amazing company with disruptive technology, which at its core enables businesses to make the best data-driven decisions
- A company that places a high regard on its employees and their accomplishments, acknowledging them through a combination of recognition, growth opportunities, and competitive commission structures.
- A company that values your growth and development as much as you do and the opportunity to grow your role at speed; we want you to thrive and we believe we can facilitate that.
- Work with our solution engineers to plan, prepare, and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Proactively approach technology and business stakeholders in our target market (e.g. CTO, CIO, VP/Director of Engineering/DevOps/SRE, LoB leaders) to generate pipeline.
- Deliver clear messaging and presentations, articulating how the platform uniquely solves customers’ problems and helps to achieve significant business benefits.
- Manage the business aspects of the entire sales cycle.
- Know the Observability market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
- 5+ years experience as a new business hunter in SaaS companies working with a technical audience, with a focus on new logo acquisition and expansion of existing accounts
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Meet prospecting and business development goals, including outbound pipeline generation
- Convert prospects to customers by qualifying opportunities, conducting discovery and building relationships, and using best practices to maximize the productivity of the sales process
- Develop and maintain territory business plan and deliver accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast commitments to sales leadership
- Ability to travel within EMEA to visit prospects in the territory, and attend events and conferences
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Sales of Observability/Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM - Big advantage
- Experience in Sales of Cloud-based technologies - AWS/GCP/Azure - Big advantage