Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced content marketer to take ownership of our marketing content. The primary goal of this position will be to increase and improve brand awareness, share our unique value proposition with our target market, and support the sales funnel.
In your role, you will be tasked with creating and managing our marketing content in order to positively impact the team's results and the company’s bottom line. Our team is dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly collaborative. Our company culture celebrates people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
- Undertake ownership of the company blog including strategy, planning, design and content collaboration, and distribution
- Produce and review internal and external content assets including blog posts, eBooks, 1-pagers, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts, emails, etc.
- Collaborate with people across the organization, as well as external contractors, to produce engaging content for a technical audience
- Monitor and improve content success metrics
- Estimate scope for projects and tasks, effectively communicate any changes to that scope, and deliver strong results
- Perform regular market research and follow developments in the industry
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills. - MUST
- At least two years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for a SaaS company or a company with a technical product
- Expertise in writing and editing engaging content, preferably for technical audiences
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong understanding of SEO and digital content
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and meet deadlines
- Strong feelings towards the Oxford Comma (come ready to defend your stance)