Field Marketing Manager (EMEA)
About The Position
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager (EMEA) to drive marketing activities to support our business in Europe and Israel. The person will gather sales, market and customer insights and use these to develop and execute a marketing plan across offline, online and partner channels to achieve the lead and pipeline goals of the area. They will execute, influence, adopt, and support marketing programs that impact their geography. They will also support other geographies by helping build central programs and campaigns that can be run in all territories.
- Gather market and customer data, and insights to build a programmatic integrated marketing plan
- Align with the EMEA sales leadership on sales & marketing priorities
- Work with EMEA sales and engineering teams to execute local events and trade shows
- End to end ownership of Event strategy, sponsorship, execution, working with organizers and agencies
- Develop differentiated and creative marketing tactics to drive demand generation
- Own the lead funnel management, and partner with sales to achieve marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Support EMEA digital campaigns including Social Media, Paid media, content syndication etc.
- Work with account teams to generate customer references from EMEA
- Leverage central teams, existing materials and agencies as needed to run campaigns
- Build customer experiences focused on business needs and lead progression through the buyer’s journey
- Work with channel partners like AWS to do co-marketing activities in EMEA
- Support developer marketing efforts in the field that drive awareness and adoption of Coralogix in the EMEA region
- Work with other internal marketing teams to deliver necessary messaging, assets and campaign deliverables as needed to support marketing programs
- Be data driven, including reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
- Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of best practices
- Native English level - oral and written with attention to detail
- 5+ years experience developing and executing field marketing plans and demand generation campaigns to drive a high-growth, SaaS or cloud business
- 2-3 years prior experience in driving events and tradeshows in Europe and Israel including sponsorships, agency interaction, audience engagement (Must)
- Willingness to travel and execute (Must)
- Lead management, and working with sales leaders and account managers to drive shared results (Must)
- 2-3 years experience with driving digital demand generation campaigns via paid media, and working with local partners including media companies and channel partners (Big Advantage)
- Startup experience is a big plus, finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of leveraging resources and programs from cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding and experience managing marketing and sales funnels, from lead to revenue; Including Reporting and Metrics (Advantage)
- Proven ability to find and leverage data and insights across the organization to develop a marketing plan that delivers bottom-line results
- Work with customers for Case Studies, Videos and other reference assets
- Work independently and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- In-depth understanding of data privacy regulations across EMEA.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.