About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
The VP Marketing for Coralogix will report to the COO and will oversee the company’s global marketing efforts while managing the daily operations of a 10-person Marketing Department. The priorities of the position include:
- Create and execute the company’s marketing strategy and translate that strategy into tangible go-to-market plans.
- Effectively convey Coralogix’s value proposition to the broader industry by further refining the company’s positioning, messaging, and branding.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize the company’s marketing channel mix, in both organic and new growth initiatives that resonate with data-driven companies
- Drive revenue, growth, and high-quality opportunities in partnership with sales.
- Ensure synchronization and communication across internal teams with respect to the product, process, competitor, and market conditions.
- Influence product strategy, impacting how the company brings products to market, combining research, positioning, and messaging to maximize adoption.
- Build, retain, mentor, and lead an exceptional, industry-leading team consisting of diverse skill sets.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed.
- A highly inspirational and disciplined leader who inspires and optimizes effectiveness among diverse teams.
- Embodies the highest ethical standards and is accountable, transparent, and team-oriented.
- Culture carrier and an exceptional leader who embodies Coralogix’s core values.
- A motivated self-starter who can set strategy and drive tactical-level execution.
- Intellectual, yet comfortable making decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Action-oriented but maintains highly-collaborative working relationships with others.
- An agile problem solver with high integrity
- Significant experience in both Product and Demand generation in early-stage growth companies.
- Proven B2B marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership for marketing strategies, goals, and tactics.
- Successful record of:
- Building and executing marketing plans.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently driven organic revenue growth.
- Scaling and leading a high-growth, technology company.
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- History of building high-performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent.
- Relevant domain experience in deeply technical products, preferably in log analytics, data visualization, and logging and monitoring.
- A deep understanding of the key metrics needed to drive the business.
- Knowledge and ability to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions.
- Ability to effectively align marketing efforts with sales and different functional objectives.