Performance Marketing Manager
About The Position
We're seeking an enthusiastic and independent performance marketer to join our growing team!
Coralogix is a modern observability platform, analyzing data before it’s indexed or stored, to provide immediate insights and prioritize data storage to reduce costs. Built for modern architectures and accelerated workflows, Coralogix enables teams to build, run, and secure their applications and infrastructures without any coverage, storage, or cost limitations.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced performance/demand generation marketer to take ownership of our new customer acquisition funnel. The primary goal of this position will be to increase and optimize customer acquisitions across all paid platforms. Our team is dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly collaborative. Our company culture celebrates people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
In your role, you will be tasked with managing the quantitative growth of marketing’s inbound funnel by scaling our performance marketing machine.
- You know how to use a combination of deep analytic skills and customer understanding to run experiments and scale acquisition across all paid channels.
- You are always on the lookout for new techniques and creative ways to unlock growth.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are a problem solver who doesn’t stop until solutions are found.
- You can keep cool when working towards tight deadlines.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and alternate between strategy, creative development and analytic work.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and plans to scale acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital and social with an emphasis on driving strong MQLs and Inbound pipeline generation
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution from ideation to optimization to scale across existing and new channels (emphasis on hands-on execution of campaigns)
- Constantly test new approaches to scale growth by optimizing CAC, conversion, and other key performance metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify priorities and develop campaigns to meet company goals.
- Manage internal and 3rd party resources (agencies + freelancers)
- React quickly to changes in performance, and share results and insights with other teams.
- At least 2 years of experience developing and hands-on executing campaigns across paid digital channels. (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) MUST
- Proven results building acquisition channels, spinning up new tests quickly, and driving growth.
- Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
- Knowledge of proven performance marketing techniques and very familiar with lead lifecycle funnel optimization
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS company - advantage
- Excellent English communication skills