Manager, India Security Resource Centre
About The Position
Paranoid! is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Paranoid! is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Paranoid! is part of the Coralogix group with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated leader to join our journey and build and lead the India Security Resource Centre (SRC). The India SRC will comprise a team of Security Analysts who will work with customers across the globe to enhance their security footprint and detect, prevent and mitigate vulnerabilities and incidents. This team will also a play a key role in evolving the Paranoid! offering and maintaining its global leadership position in the enterprise-managed detection and response domain.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to not only build a global security resource center but also benefit from the best Israeli cybersecurity talent and influence the direction of a world-class offering in the cybersecurity domain.
- Build, manage and scale the 24x7x365 India Security Resource Centre
- Formulate, operationalize, and continuously evolve related services, processes, guidelines, metrics, reporting, etc.
- Hire, train, manage and develop the operating team of security analysts
- Create, maintain and evolve related frameworks, play-books, documentation, and resource repositories
- Ensure the team’s adherence to and continuous improvement on committed deliverables, processes, and metrics
- Participate in security escalations as required
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to evolve the Paranoid! offering
- Work closely with senior management on the strategy and operational plans for the India SRC and the overall Paranoid! offering
- Work closely with senior customer stakeholders on escalations and to get feedback to support the evolution of the Paranoid! offering
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related domain
- 10+ years of experience in security operations in large, complex, and/or security organizations
- 5+ years experience in managing mid to large-sized teams in the cyber security domain
- Experience in establishing, operating, and scaling customer-facing Operations Centres preferably in the security domain
- Experience with security solutions such as MDR, SIEM, SOAR, WAF, IPS, DAM, etc.
- Experience in securing enterprise IT, cloud, and SaaS environments
- Experience with monitoring, ticketing, and CRM tools
- High proficiency in English
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) and security solutions such as MDR, SIEM, SOAR, WAF, IPS, DAM, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud security principles
- Security certifications such as OSCP, OSWE, or OSEE