Team Leader, India Security Resource Centre
About The Position
Paranoid! is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Paranoid! is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Paranoid! is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Team Leader to join our journey and build and manage the India Security Resource Centre (SRC) team. The India SRC will comprise a team of Security Analysts who will work with customers across the globe to enhance their security footprint and detect, prevent and mitigate vulnerabilities and incidents.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to build a global security resource center and benefit from the best of Israeli cybersecurity talent and influence the direction of a world-class offering in the cybersecurity domain.
- Hire, train and manage the operating team of security analysts
- Manage the team's 24x7x365 operation, including resource allocation, shifts management, etc.
- Ensure the team’s adherence to and continuous improvement on committed deliverables, processes, and metrics
- Lead and participate in security escalations and be the “voice of the customer” for internal stakeholders, including supporting the Paranoid's evolution! offering
- Handle multiple competing priorities and high impact incidents/escalations
- Contribute to the evolution of processes, guidelines, tools, etc.
- Support, mentor, and develop the team to enable them to handle multiple competing priorities, high-pressure situations, and multiple customer profiles and personalities
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related domain
- 5+ years experience in managing mid to large-sized teams in the cyber security domain
- Experience in establishing, operating, and scaling customer-facing Operations teams preferably in the security domain
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with security solutions such as MDR, SIEM, SOAR, WAF, IPS, DAM, etc.
- Experience in securing enterprise IT, cloud, and SaaS environments
- Experience with monitoring, ticketing, and CRM tools
- High proficiency in English
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) and security solutions such as MDR, SIEM, SOAR, WAF, IPS, DAM, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud security principles
- Security certifications such as OSCP, OSWE, or OSEE
- Knowledge of networking architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, TLS etc.)
- Familiarity with employment laws, rules, and limitations