Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist to join our growing global HR team.
As an HR Specialist, you will be working closely with the Head of HR and the global HR team. You will provide support for the company's growth by operating HR processes and procedures across departments while managing the US recruiting & HR process.
We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative individual who is not afraid to get their feet wet,dive right into daily tasks, and be driven by challenges. The ideal candidate will help bridge the gap between the USA and Global HR functions. To be successful in this role, you must be a people person, team worker, and independent professional with a proven track record of managing end-to-end HR processes and getting stuff done with little to no supervision.
We are constantly looking for hungry, humble, and smart people, in that order! If this sounds like you, join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete!
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and create a solid pipeline
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews)
- Using different sourcing tools to attract the best talent
- Work with local recruiting agencies
- Hire and on board employees through TriNet
- Work closely with our Head of HR and with our global HR team on various HR initiatives
- Serve as the main point of contact for all US employee inquiries that come into HR (Healthcare, payroll, etc..)
- Facilitate ongoing matters in the employees' life cycle like onboarding/ off boarding, performance review, and administration
- Help preserve Coralogix’s DNA and culture as we scale by designing, improving and implementing company policies and processes
- Manage local HR operations processes
- 4+ years of proven experience in E2E recruitment process, and 1-2 years experience in a technical recruiting role, preferably from a hyper-growth mode company
- Proven experience with up-to-date sourcing techniques such as : Linkedin, Github, Stack Overflow, etc. and ability to remain current with strategic sourcing techniques and skills
- Proven experience with both in person and phone interviews
- Proven experience in working with TriNet HR Platform
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven track record of maintaining employee confidentiality
- Expertise with various HRIS applications
- Experience with payroll systems
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines