About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to lead Coralogix’s Financial Planning & Analysis function. The ideal candidate is with experience in developing and maintaining FP&A processes. You will be responsible for owning the company’s budget and financial planning processes, performing forecasts for all financial statements, providing financial guidance for business partners to invest effectively, and maximizing the company’s resources. You will be asked to calculate and analyze the key performance indicators and be involved in strategic analysis. You will drive business insights and continuous improvement, bring a quantitative, data-driven mindset, and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Own the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Conduct feasibility studies, evaluate business opportunities, and develop complex financial model models
- Lead the financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication, and reporting
- Development short & long term revenue and cost forecasts
- Conduct various ad-hoc analyses to support the decision-making processes of the senior management
- Refine financial reporting by re-engineering the company financial model, building key performance indicators dashboards, and creating quarterly business reviews, board presentations, and investor packages
- Design, automate, and optimize flexible FP&A processes and systems to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast-growing business environment
- Drive the reporting and analysis of key performance indicators and operational metrics supporting growth strategy.
- Lead cross-functional financial and strategic projects focusing on topline growth (organic and inorganic), cost optimization, operational effectiveness, and more
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts, consolidating them into one overall budget
- Define the necessary systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of budget vs. actual, analyze variances, and make improvements going forward
- 4+ years of experience as an FP&A function in high growth and fast-paced environment
- Experience in forecasting booking, revenue, and churn
- Experience in working with the Sales team and CRM software
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to influence and be a thought partner in all aspects of the business.
- SaaS/Software industry experience preferred
- Experience in creating, improving, and streamlining processes and developing solutions to operational inefficiencies
- Analytical with sophisticated Excel and data visualization skills
- Experience in implementing ERP solutions and forecasting & planning software – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow a high functioning Finance team and deliver quality results
- High English level - oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management