Senior Bookkeeper & Payroll Manager
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper & Payroll Manager to take full ownership of the bookkeeping process- end to end.
In This Job, You will have
- complete responsibility for the day-to-day bookkeeping and the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes- AP cycle management and AR invoicing process.
- Oversee the payroll process preparation and payment- via outsourcing companies (Israel and US).
- Reporting to statutory authorities - Income Tax, National Insurance & VAT. Bank and credit cards reconciliations, petty cash management.
- Processing local and international travel and employee expenses reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit.
- Other tasks of the finance department as assigned.
- 5 years of bookkeeping experience in a High-Tech company/ startup - an advantage.
- Experience working as an individual/Sr. Bookkeeper.
- Experience with the bookkeeping of US companies.
- High level of English
- Experience in payroll preparation – an advantage.
- Experience working with ERP systems - Netsuite/Priority-an advantage.