About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join a growing team!
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end development and ownership of our products and features, from design, provide a performance, scalable to production
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale
- Collaborate with other Engineers and Product s to improve our products
- 5+ years of development experience
- Working experience with Angular2+ AND NGRX/Store
- Working experience with NodeJS
- Experience with large-scale SaaS production services
- K8S, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Working experience with CI/CD workflows; Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.