Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
About The Position
Technical Customer Success Managers in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customer’s expectations and help them utilize their observability and security data in the most efficient way possible.
We are looking for hard-working, sharp, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience.
Our Technical Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors and consult our customers upon their monitoring, security & observability journey. This role embodies the critical intersection of very high technical expertise and a focus on customer satisfaction, renewal and expansion.
Technical Customer Success Managers are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately solve problems, show product value and interact across different platforms and types of software, from software engineers and DevOps all the way to the C-suite.
- Solve customer’s technical problems by adopting the platform, integrating new data and existing integrations
- Understanding customers technical requirements and business goals to consistently create new artifacts and deliver value
- Lead the onboarding process, from new integrations, creation of artifacts to trainings and troubleshooting
- Know the Log Management / Observability markets well and be able to help customers by using the best technical practices available.
- Build a successful and ongoing game plan for each customer based on a specific data analysis and customer’s needs
- Establishing relationships and engaging with technical counterparts to drive product adoption
- Conduct QBRs with customers to consistently reflect delivered value and ensure customer’s needs
- Advocate internally for customer needs within Coralogix and influence a product development roadmap
- Partner with the Sales team on renewals, upsells, cross-sells, and expansion opportunities
- Background knowledge of DevOps / Cloud / Observability
- Industry knowledge and opinions on Monitoring, Observability, Log Management, SIEM
- Hands-on experience in technical integrations and complex troubleshooting
- Experience in customer facing positions and excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Hands-on Engineering/DevOps background – advantage
- Comfortable coding in any high-level programming language (Java, Go, Python) - advantage
- BSc degree in Computer Science / Engineering - advantage
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - advantage