Senior Software Engineer, Distributed Query Engine
About The Position
Coralogix is a modern, full-stack observability platform transforming how businesses process and understand their data. Our unique architecture powers in-stream analytics without reliance on expensive indexing or hot storage. We specialize in comprehensive monitoring of logs, metrics, trace and security events with features such as APM, RUM, SIEM, Kubernetes monitoring and more, all enhancing operational efficiency and reducing observability spend by up to 70%.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in distributed systems, databases, and other relevant fields.
- Design, build, operate and support Coralogix’s cutting-edge, highly scalable distributed query engine.
- Work with container orchestration, cluster management, and autoscaling.
- Understand and apply operating systems concepts including multi threading, memory management, networking and storage, performance and scale.
- Deliver highly complex projects in the distributed systems space.
- Identify and implement creative solutions.
- Contribute to open source projects
- Strong systems fundamentals including multi threading, IO subsystem and scheduling.
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing database systems.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve performance bottlenecks.
- Strong technical problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in teams.
- Ability to implement research papers
Nice to have:
- Experience writing production quality code in Rust.
- Familiarity with Apache Arrow and its ecosystem
- Experience deploying and operating services on Kubernetes
- Track record of open source contributions
This role requires an intense curiosity, willingness to question, and a passion for making systems better.
We’re seeking candidates who are hungry, humble, and smart. Coralogix fosters a culture of innovation and continuous learning, where team members are encouraged to challenge the status quo and contribute to our shared mission. If you thrive in dynamic environments and are eager to shape the future of observability solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Coralogix is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.